Help With Your Oral Hygiene Routine
The establishment and maintenance of good oral hygiene is the single most important thing that you can personally do to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Not only do healthy teeth and gums keep your whole body feeling healthy, but they also help you to feel confident regarding the aesthetics of your smile. Healthy gums and teeth will also help you to speak and eat properly.
THE FOUNDATION BLOCKS OF THIS DAILY CARE INCLUDE:
- Brushing thoroughly at least twice a day
- Flossing thoroughly each day
- Using toothpaste that contains fluoride
- Rinse with a mouth rinse at least once a day
- Eat a balance diet of nutritional meals
- Limit your snack intake in between meals
- Have your children drink 12-oz of fluoridated water (they may need to take a fluoride supplement if you live in an area that does not fluoridate their water)
The proper implementation of good oral hygiene is certainly crucial to the long-term health of your teeth, gums, and mouth. Good oral health will also have a direct impact on the overall health of your whole body.